New for 2024! The Vegan Fairs team are coming to Plymouth! We’re so excited to be bringing our vegan market to beautiful Central Park, with plenty of grassy areas for you to sit, socialise and fill your belly with delicious vegan food!
We will be showcasing the very best independent vegan businesses and brands. Expect everything from street food to sweet treats and bakes, vegan cheese to ethical fashion brands, zero waste household to cruelty-free skincare and more!
CAKES FOR APES!
During Ape-ril, we will be joining the global baking fundraiser that helps save the orangutans! We are encouraging all our traders, staff and customers to donate their best cake for a special raffle alongside many other top quality prizes to raise money for this amazing campaign.
Cakes for Apes is run by International Animal Rescue to raise money for their orangutan project in Indonesia. Find out more here.
Date: Sat 27 Apr 2024
Time: 10am – 4pm
Location: Central Park, Plymouth PL2 3DG
Dogs allowed: YesRegister your attendance*
*You don’t need to register your attendance to attend this event! You can just turn up!
It is however useful information for us so we can gauge how many people might turn up on the day 🙂
Trader List TBC
If you are a vegan business and are interested in trading at this event please fill out an online application.
- By train – The closest train station is Plymouth which is a 21min walk or 14min bus ride from the event
- By bus – The closest bus stop is Milehouse Central Park where a number of services run. For more info visit plymouthbus.co.uk
- By car – Milehouse park and ride is the closest car park which is a 10min walk away.
The venue is fully accessible with flat floor access throughout however please be aware this event takes place on grass so there may be some offroad/uneven ground to navigate. Nearest disabled toilet – The Britannia Inn – JD Wetherspoon.
Be an eco-warrior
We do everything we can to ensure our events are as eco-conscious as they can be. From the paper and ink we use for our flyers to banning plastic bags and cutlery. We’ve come up with 5 tips to make your visit more eco-friendly…
- Bring a tote bag for your shopping.
- Bring a reusable cup & cutlery.
- Bring your own tupperware to fill up with goodies.
- Take public transport where you can or liftshare.
- If you have to drive, offset your emissions by planting a tree in our grove.