We’d like to introduce you to Mini Print, a new weekly activity for 3-8 year old’s in the Ocean Studios café.
New Year, new workshops! To kick start our spring programme, we’re shaking up some of our popular workshops bringing a fresh take on getting creative to inspire your little ones!
We’d like to introduce you to Mini Print, a new weekly activity for 3-8 year old’s in the Ocean Studios café. Borrow one of our print kits, full to the brim with oodles of fun and our facilitator will demonstrate some ways of working with the materials so you can enjoy printing play at your table.
Each ticket contains a fun activity kit for up to 4 people on the table, we welcome adults to collaborate and enjoy some printing too, you might need to help the little ones with some of the trickier tasks. No experience necessary!
1 x Ticket is for a group of up to 4 people.
What to expect?
– The activity starts at 10am every Saturday morning, we recommend arriving 15 minutes early to get settled onto your café table.
– We start the activity with a demonstration from our facilitator just after 10am once everyone is settled.
– The activity finishes at 11.30, you’re welcome to stay for duration or leave earlier depending on how quickly you make your masterpiece(s)!
– Our friendly facilitators will go through some simple ways to create awesome prints from your print kits.
– Adults can join in too, there might be moments for supporting with some of the trickier tasks.
– Each week we’ll have different themes, ideas and processes to print. Our facilitators will inspire and build your confidence throughout the session.
– All children must be supervised by adults for this session.
– We recommend booking online to avoid disappointment on the day, however if we have any spaces left on the day it will be first come, first served.