Join the Jubilee celebrations at Royal William Yard.
With the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee beckoning, those planning to celebrate and make the most of the long weekend will have plenty to do at the most regal of Plymouth settings, Royal William Yard. From markets to music, children’s crafts to culinary offers, afternoon tea to paddleboarding – there will be something for everyone to revel in including:
Friday 3rd June:
– 17:30 – 20:00, Yard Sessions with Andy Quick at Firestone Arches. Andy Quick will bring an evening of indie funk to welcome in the weekend.
Saturday 4th June:
– 10:00 – 15:00, a special Jubilee edition of the Good Food and Craft Market on Saturday: Royal William Yard’s lawn will play host to a curated selection of stalls selling tasty treats and unique gifts. Children can enjoy a variety of Jubilee themed crafts on the green.
– 12:00 – 14:00, Yard Sessions with The People’s String Foundation, who will offer a session of orchestral funk! Mixing passionate theatrics with an urban gypsy sound.
– 10:00 – 17:00, Native Makers Market: head to Ocean Studios for an array of stalls showcasing the best of the region’s artists and makers.
Sunday 5th June:
– 10:00 – 15:00, Good Food and Craft Market: Back and even bigger on the Sunday, the monthly market will feature pop-ups from the best in the South West. Something for all the family, children’s Jubilee themed crafts will also take place on the lawn.
Looking for an afternoon tea fit for a Queen? Bistrot Pierre is extending the celebrations right up until 18th June, offering a limited-edition Jubilee afternoon tea for £16.95 per person – or upgrade to a sparkling wine/cocktail afternoon tea for £19.95.
Take advantage of another excellent deal running especially for Jubilee; SOUTH WEST SUP is offering 20% off all activities from the Thursday 2nd until Sunday 5th, giving both novices and regulars alike the chance to take to the water over the long weekend, with guided paddleboard tuition and group paddles planned. Just use the code ‘Jubilee’ when booking.