We’re looking for aspiring writers, reviewers, film-makers and creatives to get involved with Made In Plymouth. All Made In Plymouth contributors get access to some fantastic opportunities, including:
- Editing advice and assistance
- Your own online portfolio page on this website
- Exclusive tickets to events and exhibitions
- A chance to write for the Made In Plymouth print magazine
- Access to ongoing writing events and opportunities with partners such as Visual Arts South West and the Evening Herald
- Excellent networking opportunities
Want to be a contributor? Send us your details and we'll be in touch soon.
Meet our contributors
Every three months, we’ll select the best two articles submitted to the website and we’ll print them in the Made In Plymouth magazine. We’ll even offer paid commissions to our best contributors to write specialist articles or create films.